[sdiy] that LM13-something chip again...

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Mon Jun 7 11:21:13 CEST 2021

That's always the problem with IC manufacture.  There's probably 10,000 or more of these on a wafer, and you usually make 25 wafers at a time.  You don't have to test and package them all at the same time as it's possible to store processed wafers, but even if they just package 3 wafers there's a sudden glut.