[sdiy] that LM13-something chip again...

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Jun 7 11:02:41 CEST 2021

IC availability chrisis? What chrisis?
LM13700 were wiped out to zero at Texas store not so long ago with noone
able to tell when next ones arrive. TI restocked pretty quickly up to 37
thousands last week.
Over the weekend about 12 thousands were sold, so grab them wile you
can! They should be all gone by Thursday at that speed.
Strangely enough they are now about 20% cheaper than when I bought them
in April!

I'm talking about SOIC version.
DIP seems not to be deserved by anyone anymore, as its stock level is
holding still, despite "last time buy" alert.

It's so tempting to get anouther bunch but I already have more than
enough, so anybody else?

Roman
happy to receive another DHL delivery from TI while actually typing this
message :)