[sdiy] ODP: Re: Cheetah MS800 replacing NiCd Varta Mempac

Roman modular at go2.pl
Fri Jun 4 21:43:57 CEST 2021

That's how it was done by at least one organ maker (like in digital pipe organ), probably Ahlborn or Viscoint - nicad battery placed in a plastic barrel used to carry 35mm film cartridge. Long wires via little hole in the cap going to PCB where backup memory was. It really looked like made in junior class workshop, but it was their regular factory procedure.

Roman

---- Użytkownik Neil Johnson via Synth-diy napisał ----