[sdiy] How to use an analog time-domain multiplexer?

kenny at beatkamp.com kenny at beatkamp.com
Fri Jun 4 16:24:50 CEST 2021

Video is a serial stream that is highly robust. Whether NTSC, PAL
or SECAM, it can be passed over a coat hanger for short runs.

Its always a joy to see live electronic music that incorporates
video synthesis. This also makes it inclusive for those of our
friends who are deaf too.

What I enjoy the most with video synthesis is the choking or
torturing of the signal, synchronous to the music.

I have a decent number of monochrome NTSC and PAL monitors in
my studio to do just this kind of thing. A few old scopes too.

Video is as a dandelion growing through parking lot ashphalt:
it will survive.