[sdiy] How to use an analog time-domain multiplexer?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Fri Jun 4 16:23:03 CEST 2021

Those have all had digital filters since the mid 90s.  I doubt you have one older than that.  But before that they used SAW filters which were a sort of analogue primitive version of a digital FIR filter.

Either way you need to terminate the links OR pre-distort the transmit signal OR put a compensation filter on the receiver to do what you want to do.