[sdiy] How to use an analog time-domain multiplexer?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Fri Jun 4 15:15:27 CEST 2021

That's true, but that's a monosynth.  If you tried replicating a very complex mono-patch sixteen times all you would have is a wall of noise.    Some things like amplitude and frequency modulation can be left on a single basis.  Envelopes are worth keeping separate though, but you need some way of doing a master edit, followed by deviations for the other harmonics/overtones.  But again you are getting into digital again as this really becomes a processor job.