[sdiy] How to use an analog time-domain multiplexer?

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Fri Jun 4 10:35:15 CEST 2021

This is why you *really* need a prototype.

The spec you’re designing looks extremely difficult to meet to me. Getting audio through and making it sound half-way decent? Probably. Hi-fi? More difficult. CVs as well, at 0.1% accuracy? No way. Or at least, I’ll be very surprised and impressed.

You might say that digital is more expensive, but if digital can do it and analogue can’t, you comparing a solution that works with one that doesn’t, so it’s not a fair price comparison!