[sdiy] Chopper circuits for audio and CV?

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:40:58 CEST 2021

If you wanted to use ADAT or something similar, how much do you think
it could cost if you had 50 outs and 50 ins, where each one has to
convert 16 analog synth channels to digital, or back from digital to
16 analog channels? Assume something competent like 16-bit audio and
18-bit CV*

And what if you scaled this up by 100?

* actually I'm not sure - what's a competent bit depth for CVs? Say
for something like pitch tracking on a self-oscillating filter.

Cheers