[sdiy] Chopper circuits for audio and CV?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Wed Jun 2 11:09:02 CEST 2021

Tom is right, you'll end up mostly digital.  I built my first polysynth in 1982 using telephone CODECs which I found would sample at twice the 8kHz rate used in telephones.  These multiplexed onto several 2.048Mbps busses to move data back and forth between analogue modules, but those gradually got replaced with Z80s running crude DSP code.

And within two years I'd given up on analogue totally for synths other than for input and output ADCs and DACs.