[sdiy] Happenin' new opamp

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Jun 2 10:22:58 CEST 2021

Further to what BBob said, I think there is an element of “toilet paper circa 2020” to this as well.

People aren’t sure what the situation is going to be six months down the line, so they’re stockpiling now much more than they would usually. Which means demand is spiking just at the point the system in place is least able to cope with a spike in demand. It’s a mess!