[sdiy] Happenin' new opamp

bbob fluxmonk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 04:44:35 CEST 2021

Combination of COVID generating wild unpredicted swings in demand,
COVID-related disruptions to the supply chain, multiple fires as some key
facilities, and environmental conditions (drought) in asia impacting
processes with huge water requirements.  It's pretty much a single
manufacturing ecosystem with finite resources - so shifting those resources
to address shortages in the highest impact/profit areas takes resources
away from more marginal streams.  from what i've heard, expect this to get
worse, and last at least a year