[sdiy] Parts for Synth's

Eric Frampton eric at ericframpton.com
Tue Jun 15 08:45:57 CEST 2021

TEDSS.com <http://tedss.com/> has some Switchcraft jacks in stock. I have ordered Switchcraft jacks from them before, and they seem to be first-run, legit product. I suspect the surplus-ness in this case is that they’re not ROHS-safe stock.

https://www.tedss.com/Catalog/Browse?searchString=switchcraft&inCategory=INDUSTRIAL%20%3E%20SOCKETS <https://www.tedss.com/Catalog/Browse?searchString=switchcraft&inCategory=INDUSTRIAL%20%3E%20SOCKETS>