[sdiy] Chopper circuits for audio and CV?

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 01:31:40 CEST 2021

Gordon, sorry, I have to call it out. This year your messages to the
list - in reply to me or others - were almost always of the form "this
is stupid and can't be done" with no factual backing. Then some other
people come along, and prove you wrong. This is coupled with a less
than friendly demeanor. It keeps on happening. Please stop doing that.
If you don't have anything positive or constructive to send to the
list, just don't send anything. No one needs your negativity or
erroneous "can't be done"s. Keep the list constructive, friendly, and
factual.