[sdiy] ODP: Re: Cheetah MS800 replacing NiCd Varta Mempac

Roman modular at go2.pl
Fri Jun 4 21:33:43 CEST 2021

Just replace the battery while the synth is powered. But anyway, anything that involves opening the lid of the case should not be any end user business.
How about supercapacitors? I have kept a small supercap charged laying freely on a shelf. And after half a year it still was charged to nearly 2V. So if you power the synth twice a year for a minute, it will work forever.
And if someone uses a synth more rarely than that, does not deserve to have the presets memorized imho.

Roman

---- Użytkownik Richie Burnett napisał ----