[sdiy] Curious problem with VCA click

Benjamin Tremblay btremblay at me.com
Tue Jun 1 19:42:27 CEST 2021

Hah. Case closed.
Capacitors from filter to VCA get rid of the click and let me use a sharp attack.

And really I can’t say enough good things about the AS3360 dual VCA. Super quiet and so cost-effective.

If I power up my project only via 5V over the USB line (to update firmware), enough power gets into the analog circuits so they all basically work. It amazes me the 3360s still work on monopolar five volts.