[sdiy] ODP: Re: Quantizer project.. incoming CV's switching point to change to quantized output CV's ...

Roman modular at go2.pl
Tue Jul 13 07:02:23 CEST 2021

That's how old Yamaha keyboard scanner chips work. They add voltages from 2 resistor strings, one defines 1V steps, the other is 12 semitone steps. Used in CS series.
Works quite well actually, but no resistor string can be more linear than modern DAC. Unless you spend couple times more on precisuin resistors than price of a good DAC.

Roman

---- Użytkownik Brian Willoughby napisał ----