[sdiy] Quantizer project.. incoming CV's switching point to change to quantized output CV's ...

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Sat Jul 10 00:59:43 CEST 2021

In my project, panel real estate is mostly taken up by the CV output jacks themselves. Things like 1.0V/octave versus 1.2V/octave are part of setup, along with configuration for Gate polarity and voltage, as well as assigning different jacks to different voices/parameters. So, it's literally a free feature - not out of the way.

Good to know that a lot of Buchla and clone modules are calibrated for 1.2V/octave. That reinforces my desire to provide compatibility as a configuration option.

Thanks,

Brian