[sdiy] FW: Quantizer project.. incoming CV's switching point to change to quantized output CV's ...

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Thu Jul 8 22:01:36 CEST 2021

Ø  When that music was written, it was played very well tuned with straight tones.

I think that depends on the composer.  And we don’t know how Vivaldi, Paganini, Mozart or the others actually played, just some odd comments they made about some people using excessive vibrato.

Ø  Nowadays more and more vibrato is added because the string players are aging.

Not sure why you think string players are aging.  Plenty of exciting young talent around.