[sdiy] Quantizer project.. incoming CV's switching point to change to quantized output CV's ...

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Thu Jul 8 03:38:47 CEST 2021

This is an excellent suggestion, and should work for anything except very open tuned chords.

Even with wide chords, if each VCO gets its own Coarse and Fine then it will still work just fine.

One thing I was going to suggest is that the Coarse "DAC" could just be a set of switched resistors (or voltage references) that can produce exact 1 V steps. With 1V/octave, the Coarse could just select the octave range (and the Fine would not necessarily be limited to one octave).

Brian