[sdiy] Quantizer project.. incoming CV's switching point to change to quantized output CV's ...

Jay Schwichtenberg jschwich53 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 00:43:44 CEST 2021

Is cents really the proper way of looking at this verses absolute frequency?

My thought is that absolute frequency should be the base and then cents
used to determine if the actual frequency is good enough to not detect
it being off.

Agree on auto-tuning. There will be a limit to the resolution you need
and most VCOs don't have perfect scaling so auto-tuning would be a good
idea.

Jay S.