[sdiy] Audio converters for DC?

Jay Schwichtenberg jschwich53 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 21:45:37 CEST 2021

My personal opinion is that this is in the top 10 ten list of dumb shit
things to do in SDIY.

These parts aren't made to do this electrically, you've mentioned some
of the issues.

Then there is the issues of having to go over the I2S interface and
sucking up uC bandwidth since it's a streaming interface and needs
constant data.

Jay S