[sdiy] Quantizer project.. incoming CV's switching point to change to quantized output CV's ...

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Wed Jul 7 15:34:18 CEST 2021

Well I do it with digital oscillators so don't have any problem of resolution, but Oren said he did it using CVs.

You can do DC out with some (but not all) AKM 24/32 bit audio DACs, though you have to tell them the same thing 48000 times a second of course.
But I believe a 16 bit DAC is good enough to not create any audible errors on a Pythagorean scale.  I'll see if I can produce a table to show this.