[sdiy] Quantizer project.. incoming CV's switching point to change to quantized output CV's ...

Oren Leavitt obl64 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 7 01:38:18 CEST 2021

Agreed! I've never liked the Mostek 50240 et-al.

As a connoisseur of microtonal, just, and other tunings from around the
world I've designed and built my own MIDI to CV interfaces to allow
mapping any tuning desired.

Let just drop that a Mercator's comma below unison ;)

http://www.huygens-fokker.org/docs/intervals.html

- Oren