[sdiy] Quantizer project.. incoming CV's switching point to change to quantized output CV's ...

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Wed Jul 7 00:33:55 CEST 2021

Yes !   Those equal temperament (which weren’t quite anyway !) Mostek and GI organ chips of the 1970s/80s that people tried to use in electronic pianos were an abomination.

We once had to call the piano tuner back when Gary Brooker did a sound check on our baby grand and said it was out of tune.  Whiter Shade of Pale (and some other PH songs) needed a rather extreme stretch tuning.
But he still moaned the whole show about having to play on this ‘toy piano’.