[sdiy] My new M110 Sequential Switch module (Moog 962 clone)

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Jul 5 14:41:47 CEST 2021

This is closed design with functionality defined 50 years ago, can't
imagine why would anybody like to reprogram it in any way.
Price of the PIC used is probably higher than few logic chips needed.
The PIC (let alone alternatively used logic ICs) was actually none of
the expensive parts of the BOM. Think $7 for one unit of moogy-style
pushbutton, but that one is actually well justified.

Roman