[sdiy] Quantizer project.. incoming CV's switching point to change to quantized output CV's ...

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Mon Jul 5 01:06:05 CEST 2021

The problem you have is you don’t really have augmented scales.   You never play music in Caug.   The augmented and diminished triads are usually introduced just the once for particular emphasis so you need to have some way of overriding the quantisation with a different one for a single chord.

The odd thing is I actually prefer the sound of the augmented triad over the major one, but maybe that’s why I’m not an accomplished musician :-)