[sdiy] Quantizer project.. incoming CV's switching point to change to quantized output CV's ...

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Sun Jul 4 20:44:39 CEST 2021

I think i managed the problem..

Here is an Excel view of some exotic scales..
column B shows the incoming CV voltages

and column D shows where the tripping points are..

For example:

In the Triad scale,  an incoming key of G (0,5833v) will output a quantized G note
as long as it stay in the boundary between 0,5417v and 0,6250v
and will stay on this key if the next incoming key gets in the pink areas.

Otherwise it will switch to another quantized key.

Or maybe that’s not the way to manage the problem..