[sdiy] Very good web resource

Tim Stinchcombe tim102 at timstinchcombe.co.uk
Sun Jan 31 22:14:45 CET 2021

Hi list,
	This sneaked past me a few days ago, mainly because the website
address was hidden behind a link. This website is well worth a visit:

https://worldradiohistory.com/index.htm

There is masses and masses of really good stuff there, including:

 - the entire collection of Practical Electronics magazines
 - all Elektor magazines
 - all Maplin magazines
 - most ETI mags

etc, etc.

There is so much there it is a bit hard to navigate: either use the
alphabetic list down the left hand side of the main page, or (I found
slightly better than their search page), use 'site:worldradiohistory.com' in
with your Google search terms.

Tim
Tim Stinchcombe

Cheltenham, Glos, UK