[sdiy] CV/Gate delay project..

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Fri Jan 29 20:32:40 CET 2021

Try Mouser.com to quickly find chips based on parameters. I find it easier than Digikey.

MAXIM is a good company, but I can't remember whether I've used their ADC in a project.

I did not mention part numbers for the Texas Instruments ADC that I used, because I don't think you need 1 Msps rates. That chip has an 8-channel analog mux in front, so it's really only 125 kHz per channel.

You might have to settle for 12-bit ADC. I have also worked with 14-bit where price/performance tradeoffs were necessary (but that was still a DAC, where bits are cheaper).

I'll try to take a look after work today, and see if anything significantly less than $15 pops up from a reputable company.

Brian Willoughby