[sdiy] Books, magazines and other paper resource about synths

Juan Bermúdez Costa jubeco at telefonica.net
Fri Jan 29 20:16:07 CET 2021

Hi Francesco,
I am the author of NUEVA GENERACIÓN DE INSTRUMENTOS MUSICALES ELECTRÓNICOS, a book on synthesizers, written in Spanish and originally published in 1977.
In July 2011 I did a review and posted it for free download on varios sites.
Anyone interested in taking a look at the content can download the it for free at:

http://stahlfabrik-exlibris.blogspot.com/2017/05/nueva-generacion-de-instrumentos.html

Greetings to everyone from Barcelona,

Juan Bermúdez Costa