[sdiy] PT2399 application recommendation

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Thu Jan 28 15:09:22 CET 2021

There’s Andrew Fitch’s delightful “Delay no more” which uses two of these
ICs:

https://www.nonlinearcircuits.com/modules/p/delay-no-more

I, too, have spare PT2399s and so I’m interested, especially ideas that
aren’t “normal” delays, as I already have a few of those (including the
Delay No More)

John