[sdiy] Dead Unobtainable Concentric Pot, What to do?

eidorian at aladan.net eidorian at aladan.net
Tue Jan 19 06:52:36 CET 2021

Maybe a custom manufacture?  What's your budget look like?  :)

https://www.potentiometers.com/select_custom.cfm

Otherwise look for compatible new one-gang pots with good tracks of the
right resistance and and see if you can retrofit them into the pot you
already have?  Might be a lot of work...

Cheers,
A.