[sdiy] FCC And Other Testing

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Jan 15 12:06:50 CET 2021

Not only radiated emissions count, but also conducted - via power cable
and plugged patchcords. And maybe I'm being paranoid, but I think your
test results document will be then only good for THIS module in THIS
case as a whole. So you could only legally sell the module with exaclty
this case bundle.

Roman