[sdiy] 90-degree phase displacement network calculations

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 21:24:11 CET 2021

In a note re the Orchard paper, Johannesson presented a modification
that does not require the "repeated Landen transformations". It uses
just a few terms from expansions.  He says his numerical results for the
Orchard example agree with the original.

https://worldradiohistory.com/UK/Experimental-Wireless/50s/Wireless-Engineer-1950-08-09.pdf

Thanks to Bernie for including this reference in his early article.

Ian

--
ijfritz.byethost4.com