[sdiy] polyphonic glide behavior

Chris McDowell declareupdate at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 23:13:24 CET 2021

Ha, I can see you've thought about this! Thank you very much.

> I assume this is a STM32H750 ?

Nope, STM32F334.

> 3. As soon as a new key is pressed start all notes in the current chord gliding in that direction

This -seems- like very wacky behavior, but I'll have to try it for myself!

> Firstly have the synth form a guess on where the left hand and right hand split is on the keyboard as you'll want to glide left hand and right hand separately.

This seems great. I'd probably just set this value somewhere reasonable given chords in the 150hz range aren't likely to be all that tasty, with the option to change it. This is all of course in the service of tastiness.

Cheers,
Chris