[sdiy] VCF caps in modern synths

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Fri Jan 8 17:36:26 CET 2021

I’ve just looked at the 3320 circuit diagram and it shows 300pF capacitors.  With through hole I wonder if you can keep the stray capacitances  low enough to be worrying that much about matching capacitors ?   You may be better off trying to add small parallel capacitors on each 300pF in turn in situ to see where you can improve the Q.