[sdiy] Eurorack Grounding Question

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Sun Jan 3 01:53:15 CET 2021

With TI, you have to be willing to download several documents. There are usually links in the main data sheet to supplemental application notes, and I always download all of those and read them, too.

Sometimes, you have to "cheat" and look at the schematic and layout for the evaluation board, too, such as the TPS65131EVM-839.

By, yeah, TI can be random. One part will have a dozen documents available, another part will have nothing. At least they have the E2E Forum where you can ask questions and fill in the gaps.

Brian Willoughby