[sdiy] How has the impact been on you guys out there making and selling modules.?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Sat Jan 2 23:23:31 CET 2021

Well I don’t sell modules – I do OEM design – but some parts are going onto such long lead times you can’t even guess when they will actually be in stock again so daren’t design them in.
Obviously the AKM fire has hit supply of competing A-Ds and D-As, but even some STM processors are on silly delivery dates with prices having risen significantly.