[sdiy] How has the impact been on you guys out there making and selling modules.?

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Sat Jan 2 21:00:42 CET 2021

I do sell dotcom modules PCB’s and front panel layouts from my own

Modular designs. People on this list (and other forums) contact me

For quotes. That does not have a big impact on my work but it’s gratifying.

All my synth modules and other projects files are open source anyway..

http://www.arcenson.com/projects/Modular/