[sdiy] PSA: Archives for Yahoo Groups

Ben Stuyts ben at stuyts.nl
Fri Jan 1 18:15:19 CET 2021

Hi Larry,

Best wishes to you too!

The archives for all the groups mentioned below will be online in the future at https://synth-diy.org/yg-archives/index.html <https://synth-diy.org/yg-archives/index.html>. Unfortunately they are in a slightly different format from the ones I did before, so I have to add an additional translation step. It’s almost done, I just haven’t had time to finish it.

I’ll update this thread whenever there’s new archives online.

Ben