[sdiy] Power cord for my Oberheim 4 voice

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Fri Feb 26 23:26:25 CET 2021

It would be best to just replace the receptacle with a new style but if you heart is set on the same cable, look for a PH-163 or Volvex 17952 or 17280.

IMPORTANT NOTE! The difference in the 17952 and the 17280 is a difference of polarity so make sure you get the correct one. I can't remember which is which as I changed mine out sometime in the early 1990s.

James