[sdiy] Nanosecond delays - the clean or dirty method?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Feb 26 20:11:36 CET 2021

I like the idea of adding simple RC. That's what the application calls
for. No need for anything more fancy IMHO.
Maybe adjust it a bit so instead of 1k5/22p use 3k/10p, or even 10k
without any capacitor.
The FRAM chip does not need super sharp edges at CE pin, does it?

Roman
who uses dual Schmitt inverters in SOT363 package