[sdiy] Microchip.. for futur projects, choice to do.. PICs or Arduino

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Wed Feb 24 23:29:19 CET 2021

By the way,

To me the time spent to learn new stuff (big learning curve) scares me a lot more
than paying a little more for a more ‘ready to use’ micros..

So paying  10 bucks for a micro to get things faster to develop is more attractive
to me than spend 2 weeks to understand how to blink a LED on a micro that cost me  $2.

Since I’m not in the ‘build a big qty’ business.