[sdiy] anyone tried this SMPSU?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Wed Feb 17 20:38:44 CET 2021

Actually you can get isolated POL supplies.  Slightly more expensive but not silly money, though they tend to need quite a bit of post filtering.  I use them on my standalone mic preamplifiers/ADCs, and they help avoid all sorts of earth loops and so on without putting a transformer in the audio path.