[sdiy] ADc & DAC voltage dividers.. fixed resistors values finally..

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Wed Feb 17 08:53:43 CET 2021

Yeah, one thing to look out for is that not all rail-to-rail op-amps support the full voltage on both input and output. Quite a lot of them are only rail-to-rail outputs, and assume that you'll be using some gain. Thus, a voltage follower is going to work very poorly with those select chips.

Always check the data sheets carefully and thoroughly.

Brian