[sdiy] ADc & DAC voltage dividers.. fixed resistors values finally..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Tue Feb 16 17:56:16 CET 2021

Good points Roman..
But to me 5V rail to rail opamps will never reach 0 neither +5.0v
at their output when these values show at the input..
Close values but not the original ones.
Or maybe I am wrong on that.
That's why I used +/- 15 powered opamps BUT with 1N4148's
on the output divider resistors going to the ADC..
About the small negative and positive voltage headroom 'stretcher'
that would effectively help on values around 0v and +5v  though.