[sdiy] Why did this 100pF capacitor fix the SPI bus?

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Tue Feb 16 16:47:00 CET 2021

Hi!

Data is sampled on the Din pin at the negative edge. So maybe you have your SPI code for the positive edge then then capacitor helps to store your data for some microseconds so that it also works with the negative edge…

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt
http://rc100-usb.at.tt/   (Roland sampler tool)