[sdiy] Digital accumulator VCO core?

Mikko Helin maohelin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:25:02 CET 2021

Regarding the band-limited impulses there's also the BLIT (band-limited
impulse train) method for producing (almost) anti-aliased trivial waveforms
where you just just integrate and high pass (to avoid the "dc-shift") the
impulses, practically use oversampled buffer and interpolate it when
summing the pitched  output...