[sdiy] Digital accumulator VCO core?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Mon Feb 15 21:26:03 CET 2021

I'm not sure if the Antares original ever implemented that feature.  But some of the many other ones inspired by Antares did.

Long before that there were similar products used to pull information out of noise, notably on digitised old film soundtracks.  But that was usually proprietary software and wouldn't work in real time.