[sdiy] Digital accumulator VCO core?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Feb 15 20:09:09 CET 2021

The worst unlistenable CDs I've heard were usually re-editions bragging
in bright text about being digitaly remastered around year 2000. They
sounded not even near to what was heard on original.
They sounded bad not because technology was weak, but because people
remastering it had no idea how to do it and terribly mistreated
dynamics, EQ and who knows what else.

Roman

PS. this went so far away from original subject